Drawing for Business Communication
LEARN THE LANGUAGE OF VISUAL COMMUNICATION
You don’t need to be Picasso or very gifted to speak and use this language. With the help of a few exercises you will quickly manage to translate complex ideas into simple to understand images and sketches.
MAKE YOUR MEETINGS MORE EFFECTIVE AND INSPIRING
Learn the basic principles of effective meetings and use the templates presented in the course to make any meeting a fun and creative experience. Meetings don’t have to be boring and uninspiring. It is in our power to change that!
ADD CREATIVITY AND A BIT OF PIZZAZZ TO YOUR PRESENTATIONS
Masterfully communicate data, complex ideas and business plans with your marker and flipchart and make them stick into your audience’s mind. We have all seen so many flashy PowerPoint presentations that we forget them instantly, but a drawn image stay with us a lot longer.
TAKE YOUR TRAINING PARTICIPANTS ON A VISUAL LEARNING JOURNEY
With the help of our templates, your training sessions will feel like a genuinely fresh learning journey. Drawings really spark our imagination and make our learning experience more insightful and inspiring. Use this super-power to your advantage!
We all spend a lot of time in boring meetings and presentations that fail to captivate our attention. None of us should have to go through something like this, especially if you are the one in charge of that meeting or presentation
My name is Alex Glod. I’m a senior trainer, online instructor and 3-times TEDx speaker. I’ve also struggled at the beginning of my career with keeping people engaged during my meetings and trainings. Luckily I found the solution in the most unexpected, yet obvious places – the ancient art of drawing and that immediately made my events stand out.
By applying drawing to our business communication we engage people’s imagination, sparkle their creativity and offer a memorable experience.
WHAT WE WILL LEARN TOGETHER
- How to Get Over The Idea That Drawing Is Only for Talented People
- How to Develop Your Visual Vocabulary and Draw Over 40 Icons
- How to Draw Templates that Will Make Your Meetings More Structured and Engaging
- How to Add Drawings and Creativity to Your Presentations and Trainings by using our creative templates
- and The Bonus Skill of Writing Beautifully and Adding Fun Design Elements to your Flipcharts
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS COURSE!
- Over 35 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Host Effective Meetings for Your Team
- Deliver Creative Presentations to Your Customers or Colleagues
- Deliver High-Quality Trainings and Workshops
- Enhance Your Creativity and Drawing Skills
- Structure Information in an Effective and Creative Way
- Communicate with Clarity and Style
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
REVIEWS FROM OUR UDEMY STUDENTS
I am definitely not someone you would label as an artist, but I was able to do the drawing in this course. The instructor is excellent, and his pace is perfect. This course felt like it was over so soon because the instructor made it a joy to learn.
– Troy Teague
This course is really put together well and Alex is extremely responsive and helpful. The unexpected benefit is that using drawing to keep your audience engaged also forces you to use concepts that are concise, which makes your overall presentation much less bloated with useless information. I highly recommend this course to anyone that needs to get ideas across to others.
– Michael Quinn
I thoroughly enjoyed this course and found it extremely valuable for my role at work, as well as for my personal enjoyment and creative outlet. Thank you Alex.
– Tayla Fernanda Montanari
All you need to join the course is a notebook, a black pen and a willingness to learn, but I also recommend using the course manual which will make your learning experience all the more fun. Don’t worry about being good or not at drawing, we will take care of in the very beginning.
Join the course now and bring magic, creativity and joy to your meetings and presentations.
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All Levels
- Language English
- Students 3065
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Welcome to the Course!
Building Your Visual Vocabulary or Alphabet
Templates for Effective and Creative Meetings
- Introduction and The Meeting Checklist
- Meetings Templates: The Meeting Agenda
- Meetings Templates: Mind Mapping & Brainstorming
- Meetings Templates: The Planning Meeting
- Meetings Templates: The Marketing Plan
- Meetings Templates: Meeting Tools
- Meetings Templates: The Meeting Follow-Up
- Creative Project #2: Apply The Meetings Templates and Share Your Experience
Templates for Effective and Creative Presentations and Trainings
- Introduction to Presentation and Training Templates
- Training & Presentation Templates: The Training Agenda
- Training & Presentation Templates: Why This Skill or Subject Matters
- Training & Presentation Templates: Presenting a Process
- Training & Presentation Templates: Data Presentation
- Training & Presentation Templates: Presenting a Business Idea
- Training & Presentation Templates: Training Tools and Creative Project #3